- A veterinarian who has a contract with the Vetzy IT platform provides video consultations through the online Vetzy Virtual Platform provided by the Vetzy IT platform, to provide its users with greater accessibility to consultations in the field of medicine. The Vetzy Virtual Platform service is designed to provide short consultations and online consultations from registered businesses to conduct a consultation, provide a second opinion, arrange treatment appointments, counseling, obtain information, advice, or any other contribution or services.
- The service of the Vetzy Virtual Platform is intended for users who are unable to see a doctor live or who need such a method of medical service that does not require personal contact with a doctor.
- The Vetzy virtual platform is not intended to be a complete healthcare service or an alternative to a real clinic visit, procedure, or surgery. Consultations and advice provided by video consultation can result in an agreed appointment and further treatment in the private clinic.
- The Vetzy virtual platform is not intended for emergency medical interventions. Do not use the Virtual clinic if you think your pet’s health problem is an emergency.
In case of doubt and the need to treat any urgent medical conditions, it is recommended that you call the nearest competent veterinary station.
- The virtual office can be accessed via the Vetzy IT platform.
- These are the Terms of Service Provision and Use (hereinafter referred to as “Terms”) for access and use by any person (“User”, or “You”) of the Vetzy online platform through which the aforementioned services are provided via the virtual platform (collectively referred to as “Virtual platform”) organized by licensed veterinarians.
- If you do not agree with any part of these Terms, please do not log into the Vetzy Virtual Platform, stop using the Vetzy Virtual Platform in any way, and you should not access the Virtual Practice.
- These conditions are subject to change. When these Terms change, the new version will be posted on the Vetzy Virtual Platform website and on the Virtual Platform page itself.
- The user declares under his responsibility that the information he provides is correct, and is informed that the use of a false identity and the dissemination of false data may lead to civil and/or criminal prosecution and that in case of suspicion of using a false identity or using the platform with the intention of fraud, it may result in permanent blocking user. To avoid invalid reservations, the veterinary practice and the Vetzy platform may use the provided mobile number and/or email address to confirm the user’s appointment request.
USE OF THE VIRTUAL PLATFORM
- The Vetzy virtual platform allows you to have a video consultation with registered and licensed doctors to conduct short consultations and online consultations from registered businesses to conduct a consultation, provide a second opinion, plan treatment, arrange treatment appointments, counseling, obtain information, advice or any other contributions or services of veterinarians (collectively referred to as “Vetzy Virtual Platform Services”).
- The service offered by the Vetzy Virtual Platform allows users to find a veterinarian (collectively referred to as a “veterinarian”), request an appointment from a veterinarian, and perform video consultations.
- The video consultation provided by the Vetzy Virtual Platform provides a secure, one-on-one, encrypted channel between the user and the doctor. In providing this service, the Vetzy Virtual Platform respects all privacy rules prescribed by provisions on personal data protection. The user has accepted all provisions on the protection of personal data when creating his profile, and is aware that he can read them on the publicly published link on data protection.
- By agreeing to these terms, you also agree to the terms of the data protection platform available on data protection. the data protection rules are included in these conditions and are considered part of them. The same rules that apply to changes and revisions to these terms also apply to changes and revisions to the data protection policy.
- It is not allowed to record, copy or broadcast any content or excerpt of the content of the video consultation within the Vetzy Virtual Platform, regardless of the means, medium, process, or purpose. The user and the doctor are informed that any violation of image rights, respect for privacy, or professional and medical confidentiality may be subject to sanctions, including criminal sanctions. The equipment (smartphone, internet connection, etc.) that enables access and use of the Vetzy Virtual Platform service is at the user’s own expense, as well as related electronic communication costs (especially telephone costs, and Internet access costs). It is the user’s responsibility to obtain information about the price of using the previously mentioned equipment or services from the operator of the Vetzy platform before using the Vetzy Virtual Platform service.
- All potential digital records of users’ medical conditions and services provided by doctors to users via the Vetzy platform that may be located within the Vetzy system are protected by a special system within the Vetzy platform, as a result of which they are under the exclusive control of veterinarians.
- The parties mutually agree that unless required by legal process, Vet will not disclose medical or any other information about users or a third party to any person or entity not authorized by it, except in strict accordance with medical ethics and health care law.
- The user is invited to ensure the following conditions in advance while using the services through the Vetzy Virtual Platform: the smartphone provides a quiet and sufficiently lit environment. If the environment, equipment, or permit conditions are not met, the veterinarian can terminate the video consultation. If the user during the video consultation and consultation, i.e. when using the service of the Vetzy Virtual Platform, feels negatively under the influence of impaired performance or quality, he is obliged to inform us about it.
- The veterinarian who provides the Vetzy Virtual Platform service has the sole right to assess the suitability of the user’s remote consultation and can terminate the video consultation in case the conditions for remote consultation are not met.
- The user understands and accepts that the Vetzy Virtual Platform service will be charged by the Vetzy platform as an intermediary in the veterinarian/user communication, whose responsibility it is to inform the user about this on time.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- If you think your pet needs urgent medical help, IMMEDIATELY AND URGENTLY VISIT THE NEAREST VETERINARY STATION. Do not rely on electronic or Virtual Office communication for emergency medical needs. This Virtual Office is not designed to facilitate medical emergencies. You acknowledge, acknowledge and agree that the Platform is not intended for use in any of the above cases and that you may not use the Platform in any of the above cases.
- The provider does not guarantee that video-consultation, i.e. the provision of services through the Virtual Clinic, is the best approach to advice in the field of certain diseases or indeed the appropriate method of treatment for your pet. Furthermore, the Virtual Office is not a substitute for your veterinarian and pet primary care provider. You agree to contact your veterinarian immediately if your pet’s condition changes or its symptoms worsen. If emergency help is needed, contact the nearest veterinary station immediately.
- The Virtual surgery service, consultation, or video consultation with a veterinarian cannot and does not replace a visit to the veterinary clinic “face to face”. We recommend and encourage you to check all the information you receive from the veterinarian of the Virtual Practice service provider. Any reliance on such information is entirely at your own risk and responsibility.
- Do not disregard, avoid or delay obtaining medical advice from your veterinarian or another qualified veterinary specialist, visited in person, because of information or advice received through the Virtual clinic.
- The Vetzy platform will endeavor to resolve any error in the system as soon as possible, and will, as far as is feasible, notify its users in advance of any availability restrictions due to maintenance activities and/or troubleshooting of the Virtual Practice system.
- THE DOCTOR PLATFORM, I.E. THE VETERINARIANS WHO SERVE IT TO ESTABLISH CONTACT WITH USERS OF THE PLATFORM, DOES NOT DETERMINE MEDICAL DIAGNOSES, PRESCRIBE THERAPIES, OR ISSUE PRESCRIPTIONS OF ANY KIND.
THE DOCTOR PLATFORM, I.E. THE VETERINARIANS WHO SERVE IT TO ESTABLISH CONTACT WITH USERS OF THE PLATFORM, DOES NOT DETERMINE MEDICAL DIAGNOSES, PRESCRIBE THERAPIES, OR ISSUE PRESCRIPTIONS OF ANY KIND. IT IS INTENDED TO SERVE AS GENERAL INFORMATION ONLY, AND IT IS NOT IN ANY WAY INTENDED TO ESTABLISH A VETERINARY-USER RELATIONSHIP AS DEFINED BY STATE LAW. THE VETZY PLATFORM IS NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL DIAGNOSIS OR THERAPY AND RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED BY ANY MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL USING THE VETZY PLATFORM IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
- The user is informed that communication transmission systems, computer systems that provide hosting of web portals, or doctors’ computers may be susceptible to malfunctions, as well as any computer system. The user hereby waives all possibilities of claiming damages against the Vetzy platform or associated entities due to a technical failure in the use of the provided services or due to the failure to establish a video consultation.
- The user is informed that the Vetzy platform is not responsible for the breach of confidentiality of electronic messages or other data that are sent due to improper implementation by the user of the security instructions associated with their system.
-for any illegal purposes
-to induce others to commit or participate in any illegal acts
-to induce others to commit or participate in any illegal acts
-to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, insult, disparage, intimidate or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, origin, race, age, nationality, or disability
-to transmit false or misleading information
-to upload data or transmit viruses or malicious code that will or may be used in a way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or any linked websites, other websites, or the Internet
-to collect or track the personal information of others
-to send unsolicited electronic mail such as spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape
-for any obscene or immoral purposes
-to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any linked websites, other websites, or the Internet
- The Vetzy platform reserves the right to terminate your use of the service or any related websites for violating any type of prohibited ways of using the platform, especially if the user makes frequent calls, which by their nature do not have the character of obtaining the information served by the platform, but aim to excessively and malicious use of the platform to prevent regular use of the platform by other users.
- Any type of malicious, unfoundedly exhausting, and disturbing calls is prohibited, which is why the Vetzy platform, a user who violates special prohibitions, is authorized to be temporarily excluded from access to the platform for seven days.
- If the user again violates the provisions of the special prohibitions, the Vetzy platform is authorized to temporarily exclude the user who violates the special prohibitions from the possibility of accessing the platform, for 30 days.
- If even after the expiration of the period from the previous paragraph, it is determined that the user has again violated the provisions of special prohibitions, the Vetzy platform is authorized to permanently exclude the user from the possibility of accessing the platform and to retain all funds that the user has paid for the use of the Vetzy platform until the expiration of the time for which was a contracted service between the user and the Vetzy platform.
- Do not use the Vetzy Platform or the Content or Services to diagnose or prescribe treatment for your pet’s medical conditions. Do not use the Vetzy Platform or the Content or Services for a potential or actual veterinary emergency.
- Only informative questions that are asked for educational purposes are allowed.
- It is not allowed to ask questions about personal health – you are not allowed to present facts that give the impression that the questions are specific to a particular case.
- Questions may describe a general situation, example, illness, or symptoms, but the question must not contain sufficient facts so that it is clear that it does not describe a real, individualized care.
- When accessing our Premium Content and Services, including private conversations with Veterinary Experts, you should be aware of the following:
- There should be no requests to prescribe prescriptions, make diagnoses or prescribe therapy.
CONCLUSION OF THE CONTRACT
These general terms and conditions of service and any business policy or operating rules set by the Vetzy platform on these websites or related to the services, constitute the entire contract and agreement between you and the Vetzy platform and its contracted veterinarians, and are authoritative for your use of our service, shall prevail over any prior or existing agreements, communications and proposals, whether written or oral, between you and us (including, without limitation, any earlier versions of these Terms of Service).
The Vetzy platform reserves the right to change the prices of individual packages in case of automatic extension of the duration of the subscription relationship after the expiration of the contracted period, in which case the user will be notified of the change in the price of an individual package, after which the user can continue using the service or request termination of the contractual relationship.
In the case of online shopping and card payment of one of the subscription packages, the user has a free trial period after which the specific package is charged. After the free trial period, the subscription is charged according to the price of the selected package. After the payment of the package, the company International Pet Advice d.o.o. does not refund funds in case the user, for example, changes his mind or deletes the user account. Cancellation of the subscription must be done before the end of the trial period, or in the case of a monthly renewal subscription, after the end of the month. The user must first cancel the subscription and then delete the user account. Simply deleting the application from the device does not automatically cancel the subscription.
Potential ambiguities in the interpretation of these general conditions of use of services and any business policies or operating rules published by us on these websites or related to the services, constitute the entire contract and agreement between you and us and the same is authoritative for your use of the services, takes precedence apply to any prior or contemporaneous agreements, forms of communication and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, without limitation, any earlier versions of these terms of service). Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these general conditions of use of services will not be interpreted to the detriment of the contractual party that drew them up.
CHANGES TO THE GENERAL CONDITIONS OF PROVISION OF SERVICES
We hereby guarantee that on these websites you have the opportunity to review the most current version of the General Terms of Service at any time, while the Vetzy platform reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to update, modify or replace any part of these General Terms of Service by posting updates and changes on our website, and it is your responsibility to check our website periodically for any changes.
It is particularly emphasized that Your continued use of our Websites or requesting Services following the posting of any changes to these General Terms of Service constitutes Your acceptance of those changes.
The provisions of the regulations valid in the Republic of Croatia as applicable law apply to these General Terms of Service provisions and any separate contracts based on which we provide you Services, and said applicable law is also applicable for the interpretation of all of the above.